Last updated: Aug 01, 2023
Denovo commits to ensure your your personal data safety and guarantees respecting your rights in regards with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) of 27 April 2016. The current Policy sets the procedure of how we process the data you provide to us and the data we gather from you. It also explains when and why we gather your personal data, how we use it, conditions on which we can disclose the data to third parties, as well as the terms and conditions of storing this information.
When do we collect your personal data?
- When you contact us personally, by phone, email, or in social networks.
Why do we collect your personal data?
We gather and use our clients’ information for negotiations with you or marketing purposes.
We can use your data to:
- Answer your questions sent via email or by phone;
- Provide data about our company and services;
- Response to your legal requests;
- Request feedback about our services and products;
- Disclose it to third parties to fulfil the requirements by law;
What data do we collect?
When you decide to work with us and share your data (e.g. email, phone number, or name) personally, by phone or email, we collect and store it. We can also collect feedback, comments, and questions gathered from emails, messages, or calls.
What data do we gather automatically?
We also collect your data indirectly using our website. This data may include browser and device information, demographic and geo-data, statistical and aggregated data, and the information on what you do at our website. We gather this information through analytic tools for marketing purposes. We do not collect personal identifiable information (PII).
For how long do we store your personal data
We store your personal data indefinitely (no need to delete them unless you have requested this).
Your rights considering your personal data
- Request a copy of your personal data that we store;
- Demand to update or correct your personal data if it is not true (anymore);
- Request your personal data to be deleted if you think we don’t need it anymore (use [email protected] for such requests);
- Refuse to provide your personal data for processing and storing.
You can also challenge us using your personal data according to the federal Personal Data law.
You can ask any questions considering the current policy via email: [email protected].